07 January 2008

Juno

What is there to say about Juno that hasn't already been said. Well I'll try to think of something interesting and fresh to say about the film. First off, I think that it is one of the best written films ever, the dialogue is amazing. The film was written by Diablo Cody, and prior to writing this film, she was a stripper. The film was directed by Jason Reitman (Thank You For Smoking) and boasts an amazing cast list, including Ellen Page, Michael Cera, Jennifer Garner, Jason Bateman, J.K. Simmons, and Allison Janney.


The film is about a Juno, a teenage girl, who finds out that she is pregnant, and decides to give her baby to a couple that she finds in the penny saver. The film is hilarious, and deserves to win a few awards this season. I would recommend this film to anyone, and I know that I will buy it once it comes out on dvd. 

No comments: