19 May 2008

Summer Movies 2008

Well Summer movie season already kicked off a few weeks ago so I'm a bit behind (but technically summer hasn't started yet!) Anyway here is a list of some of the movie that have my interest this summer.

May 23: Indian Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
May 30: Sex and the City
June 13: The Incredible Hulk, The Happening
June 20: Get Smart
June 27: Wall*E, Wanted
July 4: Hankcock
July 11: Hellboy II: Golden Army
July 18: The Dark Knight, Mama Mia!
July 25:Step Brothers, The X-Files: I Want to Believe
August 1: The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
August 8: Pineapple Express, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2
August 15: The International, Tropic Thunder

So in the next few days I'll provide trailer links, information and opinions (about movies I 
haven't seen yet), so stay tuned.

No comments: