20 June 2008

A Stargate Update

Being a hugh Stargate fan I just wanted to say how much I am looking forward to the upcoming season of Stargate Atlantis. The past season was great, and the finale left me wanting for more. The new season begins July 11 at 10 pm. 


Also, Stargate: Continuum comes out on dvd on July 29, so look out for that. Ark of Truth was great, and it was a great way to end the Ori storyline. Continuum will be a stand alone film, and hopefully if it does well there will be more films.


Also there should be some big Stargate things happening at Comic-con. I will post any info I see to keep everyone informed at what will be happening at the con. If you won't be at the con, don't fret, I will be posting updates on here from the convention, since I will be attending.

No comments: